Kids love the magic of Halloween: Trick or Treating, classroom parties, and trips to the local pumpkin patch farms. From candy to costumes, Halloween is a fun filled time, but it can pose dangers to your revelers. To make it a trick-free treat, follow these simple safety tips.
- Choose a light colored costume or add reflective tape to any dark colored costume to increase visibility at night.
- Remain on well-lit streets and always use the sidewalks and crosswalks.
- Don’t cut across yards or alleys.
- Only go to homes with porch lights on and never enter a home or car for a treat.
- Inspect candy for unsealed or tampered with packages and dispose of them.
Remember Hometown Insurance Center will be participating in the business district trick or treating events from 4-6 at both of our locations. Don’t forget to come by and show us your costumes!!!
Hometown Insurance Center